Work With Us
We are always in search of energetic, enthusiastic employees to join our team at both of our locations.
We will consider both full time and part time candidates.
We expect you to have meaningful and relevant job experience.
The job requires the following:
- Ability to carry 50 lb up stairs
- Food handler's certificate (or ability to obtain one quickly)
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to work late nights without losing steam.
- Availability on nights and/or weekends AND on holidays
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a team in a brand new establishment
- Ability to handle feedback constructively
- Slicing and serving pies and other baked goods
- Preparing delivery orders and shipments
- Clear communication with coworkers and management
- Cleaning tasks such as dishwashing, vacuuming, and mopping
- Making high-quality espresso drinks (at our BK Café only)
- Engaging, informing and serving customers at the front counter (FOH)
- Using a POS system to handle payment (FOH)
Hours and pay:
-FT positions consist of five shifts with two consecutive days off
-You will be expected to work at least one weekend day whether full or part-time.
-We make the best pies in NYC using high-quality local ingredients.
-We are very selective in hiring people to join our amazing staff.
-We pay competitively and offer health benefits.
To apply, email a brief cover letter telling us about yourself as well as what your favorite pie is and why to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please include a resume in PDF format. We look forward to hearing from you!